Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Slide into Education

I'm still not much of an online working sort of person. I usually do a lot of my work on a Word Document, PowerPoint, and Paint. I never usually learned how to use Google Docs. I never really thought that it would be handy and required to use to teach an elementary class. I've never used Google Slides before. I usually make presentations on PowerPoint, because I've been taught to use that all my life. Just like with the Google Docs assignment, I usually do typing on a Word Document. I'm just going to have to say that even adults have to slide into education. Just so that they can be able to teach children the same basics they've been taught. And also to encourage children to find the skills that they have. For example, this picture I have is my youngest sister with the former mayor of South Jordan. She made that adorable pinewood derby car to enter in the race in the Open Class competition at Country Festival. My sister won the Adorable Car award in Pinewood Derby and got to be in the picture with the mayor. That helps children to learn that they can slide into education so they can gain skills and talents of their own and use their contributions in the coming time. I made this educating presentation that I plan to use in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment