Saturday, April 23, 2016

Casting by Pod

I've experienced being interviewed to be on the News, but I've never actually done an interview that would be taken to broadcast and be set up on radio. As a matter of fact, I've never used Podcast before. Also, I've never done broadcasting on a computer before. This is a start for me. Anyway, the topic that I chose to broadcast on that might be fun and educational for children is the first book of Harry Potter. I made it sound like I was previewing the entertainment, inspiration, and persuasion of reading Harry Potter. I chose this picture of my sister and her husband at their bridle shower, because they used a harry potter theme. my sister really loves the Harry Potter series as well as almost everyone else in my family. I hope this podcast will be helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment