Monday, April 18, 2016

This is "e"mazing!

It's been quite a while for me to talk about another educational site I've learned to use, because I was busy with other classes. For example, I barely finished my Nutrition class and I'm still looking forward to eating healthy and losing a lot of weight. Anyway, the site that I learned to use for education was eMaze. I've never actually done anything like that before. As well as I've just learned about writing an educational presentation on Google Docs. As a matter of fact, I wasn't quite sure what kind of educational subject I should use as a way I could teach children about in school. But it came up to me that I should write the "e"Mazing subject on pronouns. I started learning about it myself and then it just came to me that it really is one of the best subjects in the Language Arts Core. It would also teach children that with eMaze, they can learn to do amazing things, like this picture of me when I first learned how to ride a bicycle and be in a kids parade in Mt. Pleasant of Sanpete County on the 4th of July. I'm not sure that the way I'm showing you is going to work, but I'm sure that it will be a good lesson to learn for everybody, whenever they may have learned it already or they may have forgotten all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment