Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This information is Graphic

It might be too soon to say another thing, but I'm under a lot of stress of getting a lot of assignments done before the end of the semester. I barely got hired for working at Wal-Mart and have went through the orientation. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle it throughout the rest of the week, before every assignment is due. Especially this Saturday when all of the assignments for elementary technology are due including this. Anyway, this assignment I worked on is the Infographics. I wasn't quire sure how I was supposed to learn the technique from the  rubric of the assignment, especially when it comes to figuring out how to learn from the infographic and then teach it at the same time. This infographic that I created is a Venn Diagram that could teach children about joining in one or more groups of a subject. For example, the topic that I chose to analyze on is the games of Sports. And I made multiples of 1 through 13. It was really hard to get all the numbers in the different areas of the Venn diagram, but I figured it out on my own but visualizing it and making sure the numbers are positioned just right with the groups. That's also teaching children about Venn diagrams when they're learning about mathematics. I'm still not sure if this is what the rubric of the assignment has told me to do, but I hope that it's a good way of learning the picture and teaching it to children. This was taken on the Venngage website.

No comments:

Post a Comment