Thursday, April 21, 2016

Flying to Education

I'm really aware that my family and I make fliers for special purposes and occasions whenever it comes to a fun activity that we're doing or even making fliers to entice people to come over, but not to tempt them to come, it's just an activity that they'll be happy to attend and learn a lot of things in it. I've never actually came up with a flier for an education, but when I was a Cubmaster with the Cub Scouts, I usually make fliers and hang them on the front doors of the house where each Cub Scout lives only on the day for the activity, because that will get them on going to the activity and won't have to worry about scheduling. Anyway, I was looking at examples of fliers on the Canvas site and noticed that some of them are considered a fun activity for school. So I came up with a fun activity that I would plan to use in my future classroom. I hope it's the best one and appropriate for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment