Monday, March 21, 2016

A Map on my Mind

Image result for twelve makes a dozen dog walkerI remember making a mind map of my very own, but I never actually tried to do it online like this Mind Mapping. Just last semester, I took a class called Elementary Art and I enjoyed it a lot, because it helped me learn that I can teach children how to do art. Sometimes, during the class, it was hard, especially when requiring to create a mind map that would work for an elementary classroom. I wasn't quite sure how this was supposed to work but I figured out how to do it and it took me like almost two hours to come up with the idea and trying to put it all together along with some pictures that would be enticingly exciting to a child in the elementary spectrum. I also learned that creating a mind map is supposed to take time to create and become official for people to understand it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment