Thursday, April 21, 2016

Gardening is the Answer to Life

I've never thought there were websites that could go really fast to make things more simple to use. As a matter of fact, I've never actually heard of a website called AnswerGarden. The way I was looking at the homepage of it, it sounded really hard to me at first, because I thought it sounded like I had to write a news article on a topic that was on the news, but then it got me thinking when looking at the rubric that it's really fast and simple. The topic I used to ask on was adjectives. Then I got a lot of different answers from almost every person around me giving me their answers to the question of what an adjective is. It almost looked exactly like planting a seed in a garden. Other than, the only answers we would find in our garden in our backyard, we have to take care of our garden to make it grow delicious vegetables in autumn. Also, whenever we go to a local garden at a park, we would also find answers to our questions of what the plants are called and why they're here and why they're called that on earth. I brought the subject up, because that's my sister in the picture coming out from a tree that was shaped like an umbrella or shelter rather. With AnswerGarden, it can be easier for us to ask questions and then we receive the answers immediately, but in actual gardens or any other place in life, we ask questions that take time for us to receive answers to, but they will be answered to us eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment