Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Pressing On Me

This is too soon to say, but I have lots to do and I'm still stressed out that I'm starting work at Wal-Mart the next day. Anyway, this assignment that I worked on was Prezi. I haven't done anything on this website before either. I usually have just been using PowerPoint with my presentation. It was kind of hard for logging on it, because it thought that my email address wasn't educational for this site. With a little bit of assistance, I finally got to a blank presentation page that would let me write a topic and then present it. It's been pressing on me that with this type of presentation, it's really cool of how it rotates and changes screens by just motion instead of slide change. It was really hard for me to get used to, but I think I've gotten the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment