Friday, April 22, 2016

Letter for News

I wasn't quite sure what topic I should talk about on the Newsletter, but I think I came up with a very good one that children might love to learn about. I'm not much of a journalist writing news articles, but everyone has taught me that writing a Newsletter isn't about learning something from the News Channel, but you come up with something that you've learned all your life and you should teach that experience to future children. Mostly, it takes time to write a Newsletter and make it accurate to use. Anyway, this article I wrote is on learning the history of African Americans and how they've made a difference in our world and made it a big success today. I'm not quite sure this is the case, but I hope it's a letter that sounds really new to you.


  Creative Commons License
Black History by Nate Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9jTfyk_WKwGdW1iczJvUF8wVDA/view?usp=sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment