Thursday, April 21, 2016

Let it Pad On

I've never experienced Padlet in my entire life. I've heard of Bulletin Boards verbally, but not exactly used online. I was a bit confused on how to use the technical gadgets in Padlet, but with a little bit of assistance from some of my supportive family members, that got me fluent, but not all the way fluent with Padlet. Anyway, a subject that I started talking about on is autism. Since I'm autistic myself, I know just some of the experience of being autistic, the only things that I don't always know about autism is the different medications and treatments that everyone does to autistic people. I know what it's like to have the autistic perspective though. As you can see in the picture, that's me when I accomplished my goal of earning all 132 merit badges in the Boy Scouts of America program. For six years of working on these merit badges, it proved on CNN that people with autism can do a lot of things in life, they just need a little time and effort to accomplish their goals and then they'll become who they are eventually. Hopefully, eventually, the Bulletin Board on Padlet will give you the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment