Saturday, April 23, 2016

Animation

All my life, I've had the dream of becoming an animator, since I'm a big fan of Walt Disney's work. I just think it's cool that he came up with the idea of animation and turn them into movies. The only thing that I never though about animation is how time consuming it is and you just feel like you just want to get your ideas publicized before anybody could steal your ideas. However, with PowToon, it got me interested of it and it was a little time consuming to come up with ideas, but for this, I decided for this animation video, I make a show of coming up with classroom rules, because every teacher has got to come up with rules for their classroom, so their students can be good citizens and good learners. I hope you enjoy and I also hope these are the way to start making rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment