Thursday, April 21, 2016

Formal on Google

I've never knew that you could form a survey or quiz online, a lot of times, I thought I had to write a survey or quiz on Microsoft Word. Like Google Docs, I've never actually experienced Google Forms before either. The only thing hard about forming a quiz or survey is to come up with questions to let the test taker answer and to see if they're correct on them. However, with this, since the required theme for this assignment is form a quiz for the beginning of a school year, it got me thinking of questions that children would love to answer. They're not right or wrong answers, it's just a survey of getting to know the students before starting the school year. It's really formal, as well as wearing Sunday Best attire for either attending a religious meeting or going on a date with the person of your dreams. I hope this quiz I made is appropriate for both children and parents as part of a syllabus.

No comments:

Post a Comment