Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Symbol for You

Image result for Twelve Makes a Dozen Dog WalkerThis may be too soon to do, but I'm feeling so desperate to learn a lot of new things of technology that I could use for my future classroom with children. I'm also desperate to try to get all of these other assignments in this class done before the end of the semester. There are a lot of things that I never knew about that could be useful, like Symbaloo. It was a bit hard to get started with it and it's also time consuming to find good topics to symbolize a website. I was a little worried of trying to find good educational activities that could be appropriate for children. I just found some good sites that I thought would be great for children to look through and hopefully they learn and understand the purpose of it. I even hope that anyone who visits my Symbaloo site will understand the purposes of what I plan to teach to my future class.

No comments:

Post a Comment