Monday, February 29, 2016

A Thing to Link

I'm not really fond of doing things like a ThingLink, because, I never heard of it being a useful site for linking things. I was a bit worried about how I was supposed to make the links and I didn't know what I was supposed to do when it gave me two choices. Pay 35 dollars per year or do a discount registration to get more styling updates to make them. I couldn't do it, because I'm unemployed and I don't have enough money to do such a thing like that. I then realized that I could just change the profiles on each of the links. I don't know if it's helpful on all the educational activities I found that would count for teaching children. I hope that this is a good looking picture for a background on my ThingLink to present to children. That may get them excited to learning different things that I'll teach in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment