Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome

Hello. My name is Nate Christensen. I will be using this blog I made for this class and for my future elementary cluster classroom. The reason I decided to come up with a blog like this is because someday, I want to be a special education teacher. I've been in a cluster class when I was diagnosed with mild to moderate autism. I'm hoping throughout this elementary technology class, I will be able to use it to fill in the things that I've learned from it and then I will be able to use these skills for my teaching career. I would like to explain a little more about myself. I'm the autistic Boy Scout who has earned 132 merit badges in the Boy Scouts of America program. It has helped me to gain a lot of experience and knowledge to understand the world, especially when I have the autistic perspective. I want to be able to teach special need children about a lot of things that I've learned, but I'll also need to teach children along with the common core curriculum of teaching. I hope that throughout this class, I will be able to follow along through it and understand the purpose of it so that I can use it to teach my future third grade special needed children. I hope this title I came up with will be the most appropriate for the children to understand their personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment