Saturday, February 20, 2016

You Can Make a Playlist through a Tube

I never thought that YouTube could actually have educational videos. No wait...I'm wrong, I actually knew that it had educational videos, I just never have been thinking of searching on that. But I have searched mathematics videos that would help with certain math problems that I'm struggling with. Anyway, I did find some educational videos that I hope that would help with my future children learn a lot of things. Most of the videos I found are from Schoolhouse Rock, one of my favorite education movies. There are others that could be related to the culture of an elementary school classroom, making children think about how exciting it would be to be in the classroom or they would like to hear some clean humor that would make them want to laugh I hope that in my future classroom, these would be acceptable to use. To be honest, I've never made a playlist on YouTube before. This is the first time I've ever done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment